Values and Ethos
Mission Statement/ Ethos
At Park School Teaching Service we provide personalised pathways to successful learning and every achievement, no matter how small, is celebrated and built upon.
- Provide a safe, happy environment which supports the learning of every pupil.
- Provide a broad, balanced curriculum which is relevant and differentiated to meet the needs of the individual.
- Write Personal Learning Plans (PLP) which are revised weekly.
- Communicate information using phone calls, text messages, home-school diaries, letters and newsletters, Twitter or using parents/carers other preferred form of communication.
- Offer regular consultations to discuss pupil progress in addition to pupil reports, Education and Health Care Plan review meetings and transition meetings.
- Continue to extend mainstream opportunities for inclusion across the key stages.
We believe that ‘Every Day is a Chance to SUCCEED’. We provide a bespoke system that underpins and runs throughout our core values for staff, pupils and all stakeholders:
Support - support and provide opportunities for all pupils and staff members to maximise their potential
Understanding – understand the individual needs of all our pupils
Compassion – awareness, kindness and providing positivity for self-worth
Commitment – commitment to the learning and growth of all staff through Professional Development and delivering a personalised learning experience for all pupils
Empathy – to understand or feel what another person is experiencing
Enjoyment – exciting and meaningful learning and enthusiasm for work
Dignity – respecting feelings, cultures and values and treat each other as individuals.
We promote the right to feel valued and respected.